Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The most important story I have ever written

DISCLAIMER: The details and certain aspects of this story may be fictional. Almost everything is fake, except for our dialogue.

It was Tuesday afternoon. I sat on the couch, laptop heat on...my lap, and Chen squeezed herself in between me and the couch immediately after ringing the doorbell and trespassing my home.

"I AM ALWAYS WELCOMED HERE!" she greeted us. And so her scared little best friend Vag, was so terrified by her threatening greeting that she offered to make Fetuccini Alfredo.

So, as she cooks pasta, standing over a HOT STOVE ALL DAY, Chen swipes the laptop from me (the only possesion we have left after our house burnt down), and decides to go on Tumblr and look at pictures of Drake.

She comes across a picture of Drake as Jimmy from Degrassi, in which he is on a wheel chair, smiling happily under the sun. The picture reading, "LAST NAME WALKING, FIRST NAME NEVER." And to our surprise, Chen BURSTS INTO ROARING LAUGHTER, SHAKING OUR ENTIRE HOUSE (what's left of it BECAUSE ITS BURNT) and causing her hardowrking best friend to break down in tears on the kitchen floor.

As she cries on the floor, the manipulative Chen whispers in my ear, "Am I your best friend?"

The crying Vag jumps up from the floor and begins a rampage of yelling fiasco, cursing, swearing, sweating, and taking her clothes off. Finally, after a waterfall of tears streaming down her sad, devastated face, Vag directly screams 1 inch away from my ear, "Aiza will always be your best friend, FUCKER!!!"

And Chen's jizzface, wolfing down the Fettuccine Alfredo concludes this very story.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)