Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Runaways



We sleepily watched it till 3am, the audio and volume pissing me off almost the entire time. I'm not the biggest fan of Dakota, especially not in this movie because it didn't suit her. Chief thinks so otherwise. Kristen Stewart was PERFECT for this movie. I mean PERFECT. She shouldn't be playing these girly characters like Bella Swan. She should play edgy, could-be-lesbian characters in love with music, with deeper voices and dark dark eyes. Joan Jett was definitely the role for her. But watching her lust for Dakota like that. I remember I kept saying that Dakota was just a baby! And that kissing scene with Kristen just wasn't my cup of tea. Her haircut in this movie even grew on me. Just because she did so well. DGAF, I still love Kristen Stewart. I think more than I already do.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)