Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Blogger,

GOOD GOD.

The pounding pain in my uterus is killing me. I would leave for one of our midnight adventures, but I will not make it. I simply..will not and cannot make it alive out there in the world. Well, that and... my parents told me specifically to stay home until they come back from the trip. It's like house arrest. Consequences of not wanting to be at Cache Creek. Mistake. Maybe?

I don't know. But it's late and I'm physically feeling sick and terrible. I said pizza will solve all my problems but it really didn't. It just upset my stummy..which just added on the period stummy pains that were already there.

All I want to do is snuggle up in bed and watch the best movies of my life. Then sleep the best sleep of my life and wake up to the best morning of my life. IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?! PMS kicking in? NAH. I don't believe in PMS.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)