Friday, July 23, 2010

Good morning very early birds,

It is 6:15am, and I've still yet to sleep. Why? Because I adventured all night. With Fernan's refusal to call it Jailbreak Night, he referred to it as..MIDNIGHT ADVENTURES!

  • RED SKIES, I smiled.
  • forgotten memory card for my camera
  • 'fake' ceramic shoes
  • roaring engine
  • Ryan's garage
  • black cat passing
  • creepy, broken elevator
  • stories
  • narrow, urine-doused alleyway
  • hopping over rib-high fences
  • trespassing apartment buildings
  • 4 cases of stairs x 3
  • creepy hallways
  • creepy laundry rooms
  • the oldest car in the world
  • the meanest car in the world
  • stories, stories
  • yelling out Tyler's name
  • Tyler's apartments
  • 'Alice in Wonderland' walkway
  • giant leaf = silhouette of a cat = a taunting racoon = a cat
  • stoop kids are afraid to leave the stoop
  • stoop number 2 = the cat
  • more stories
  • the beginning of his snail murder rampage
  • breaking tree branches
  • jumping over gates
  • breaking into the pool area
  • stories, endless stories
  • doubting my capabilities
  • hot tub
  • COLD
  • echo games in the shower
  • red skies to blue
  • sun peeking
  • the adventure ending
I always knew that the best nights happen under red skies. Well.. for me (:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)