Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I always love...

the comfort of laying in bed while someone is walking around the room getting ready.

The sounds. The slipping of clothes, rummaging through things, fussing of the hair, little footsteps, the way I can smell that person moving around me. All the while rolling around the bed, tangling with blankets, watching them prepare for the day.

And of course my favorite; the sweet little I'll-see-you-later kiss. Then I watch them walk out the door, take in the silence, toss and turn, then try to fall back asleep listening to the same sounds I just heard in my head.

But I always hate waking back up, and realizing I'm alone. Especially when it's not my own house. Because then I have to get up...and walk back to my own home.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)