Tuesday, April 29, 2014

s/o to jul

last saturday, i classically got obliterated during isaac's birthday party. i don't know what happened and how poorly i behaved, and i don't want to know. but shout out to jul for trying to carry me and then dropping me, leaving me with a cool bloody scab on my knee. also another shout out for being a good sport about puking on his sambas. i felt so bad that i offered to buy him a new pair. if he puked on my pair, i would have been relatively upset. but not really because if there's anything i understand, it's obliteration and defeat. 

also s/o to jaeger for encouraging me to drink more tea than alcohol. i'd been drowning and repressing my regrets in inappropriate amounts of tea. i'd been actively drinking for weeks prior last saturday, but i woke up the following sunday and spent most of the day in and out of the bathroom anyway, sicking out demons into my toilet. it's tuesday now and i still can't look at alcohol the same. 

sometimes obliteration is good for me. 

cheers if you think that's pathetically sad. 

cheers. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)