Thursday, April 17, 2014

you'll like the second picture more, i like the first

scoundrel
this is my face in 2014. this is a capture from my webcam in 2014. this is the face that looks like it's on the verge of tears. this is my default face in 2014. this is the shirt i stole from mikal in 2012. this is the shirt i wear when i used to have severe hangovers. this shirt is warm and smells great because it just got back from the wash. that's prince in the back. this is my hair in a bob 2014. that's my ear peeking out. this is not a fashion statement, i just never imagined myself with a bob. 

potential
this is my face in 2011. this is a capture from my webcam in 2011. this is the face that looks like it's trying to make an impression. this was my default face in photos i take of myself in 2011. this is the shirt i cut up myself and wore with everything. this shirt was ratty and my favorite. that's my green wall in 2011. this is my long hair in 2011. my ears never peeked out. this was probably a fashion statement, i just never imagined i'd cut it all off for a bob. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)