Tuesday, April 15, 2014

refer to my previous entry

talking shit about a pretty sunset - modest mouse


this is one of the songs in the past that i always clearly identified with. after composing my entry last night regarding the blood moon, i was immediately taken aback to this song. this is what it reminded me of. this is the first thing that popped into my head when i hit publish. the second thing to pop in my head was how i had a (humorous) underlying hope that the people staring up at the moon would pull their neck muscles. i realize it was probably brute of me, but i was amused by the thought anyway. more amused when my imagination took a lap and i digressed to this scene of jump cuts where people were just screaming about their pulled muscles. every neighborhood, a series of people were placing their hands to their unmoving necks in confusing agony. the third thing to pop into my head was how i wanted to film that. no one makes me laugh like i make me laugh. 

(i'd completely forgotten what my intention was for this entry. i've just been so into addressing the bull shit in my head. this is another one of those bull shit moments. also, probably because all my creative insistence are focused on typing shit out here. it's not even creative. it's just nonsense. i'd rather type out nonsense here than slit my wrists trying to start, continue, or finish a story).

(Oh noose tied myself in, tied myself too tight Looking kind of anxious in your cross armed stance Like a bad tempered prom queen at a homecoming dance And I claim I'm not excited with my life any more So I blame this town, this job, these friends The truth is it's myself And I'm trying to understand myself and pinpoint where i am When I finally get it figured out I've change the whole damn plan Oh noose tied myself in, tied myself too tight Talking shit about a pretty sunset Blanketing opinions that I'll probably regret soon I've changed my mind so much I cant even trust it My mind changed me so much I cant even trust myself)

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)