Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whoever,

I've to say, I had a rather terrific day. Makay, Dean, and I finally developed one roll of film. It was incredibly exciting! I was jumping out of my pants with excitement when I held them in my hands and the two stuck their heads in to look. I love our picnics. I put up some pictures on my wall, and I feel so warm and happy when I see it. I cannot wait to develop the rest. I'll gradually get to that. Had I mentioned that I love our picnics?

Today, we saw these painfully adorable French...crap I forgot the name of 'em, but it was the cutest dog I'd ever seen. My favorite was Casper. He's white, lovable, and so tiny. I wanted to throw him, that's how cute. I feel strange when I get these desires to have a dog again, because I think of how many dogs we've had there didn't last. Sigh.

Can you feel summer creeping it's way? I can, I certainly can. I love warm late-afternoons well-spent. You just don't want it to end. But it does, it always does. There's always the next day though. And that's what I couldn't wait for when I happily crashed home. Tomorrow.

I've been waking up at 5:30 am lately, and I think I want to keep it that way. I want to wake up at 5:30 every morning, weekdays and weekends. I wonder how long I could keep it up.

If I wasn't so lazy and didn't have tremendous amounts of studying to do, I'd add a picture on this entry. But all the great pictures are in my head. So words will have to do.

We're moving forward now.
WhoElse.
PS. Tomorrow is RV's talent show at Walter's. Come and watch!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)