Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Cure, on this fine night, makes me tingle inside.

I'd like to tell you the current things I am excited for.

1. Prom! Of course I'm excited for prom, it's prom! But at the same time, I can't wait till we get passed it. I do miss hanging out with Baby over the weekends. But instead he has to work because he wants us to have the best prom at the far away places of Pleasanton where it's brutally and beautifully hot, exactly what I want. Ha, Pleasanton has everything I want.

2. BFD! I need to buy tickets soon, VERY soon. My bones are dancing just thinking about seeing the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. I've spent my nights and mornings with them this year so far. And Taking Back Sunday!? My summer is going to begin with TBS again, and that already feels like heaven. I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM O_O

3. And of course, summer! Today was ridiculous. Ridiculously summer. I sat on my porch like I did almost everyday last summer. I heard the Wii noises like I heard almost everyday last summer. I played outside with my brother like I did almost everyday last summer. I endlessly refilled my cup with cold water because the cold always became warm like it did last summer. And I sang Honorary Title songs at the top of my lungs like I did everyday last summer. And today, just before the sun set, I stepped outside to the cooling air. And I swear, I swear my heart was ripping into pieces at how infinite I felt. It was approximately 2 minutes of amazement. At first, I could't grasp at how hard the hurt hit me. But oh it hit me, it hit me good. It made me smile to myself, and remember something really good. It made me think of moving forward now, and what's to come.

If you know...

I could just die.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)