Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 days.

I've been in the bloody malls for 3 days. I've reached my limit. I don't want to go back.

Everyone was at the mall today. I mean everyone. My prom king best friend was there looking for something purple. Melanie with her flagrant and loud lesbian comments to me was there with Alexis. My neighbor from the 4th grade was there. Chen was there with her parents. The white people (whom D says cannot remember their names but only know that they love me) were there. A group of random bunches were there. I was there. I saw too much familiar faces. Lol, I just wanted to leave. But, it was another good day with the family and the boyfriend.

Right now, my hair is curled. I don't believe that I am a curly person, nor should I attempt to be. But my bangs are getting so long that I can't even leave it in the front anymore. My white dress and I are amazing together. I really love it, I do. I'm set for prom I think. I can't wait to see D in his tux. I can't wait to see everyone look terrific. I can't wait till this is all over, and we are stress free.

I still've anything intelligent to say. Abstract even. My mind just can't loose ties. Not till it's summer.

But guess what? Makay says she'll be back tomorrow, and just the thought of it makes me anxious to go to school. I missed her so much! She's been so sick lately. If I wasn't prom busy, I would've visited everyday! Well, I can't wait. And! We're getting the BFD tickets sooooooon. I'm about to have the best Saturdays!

It's 9:53pm, and I need a shower.

PS. I'm thinking of setting up a court meeting on June 13th. I need to start planning to get everyone together. The coupling thing makes me anxious.

Nicholas: " Can you partner me with the hottest girl possible?[: "

LOL.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)