Saturday, May 16, 2009

It is 12:36 pm, spicy hot out.

But I am in doors, putting the list of my court together because my mother wants me to stop procrastinating everything already. It makes me anxious making a list, because I never know how to be sure of my choice of people. And so, Here's what I have. Or...what I think I have for now.

1. Enrico Andrade Jr.
2. Jude Michael Mendioro
3. Josh Batacan
4. Ryan Ramos
5. Fernan Caasi
6. Robert Nguyen
7. Xavier Geddins
8. Jon Millon
9. Alfonso Hernandez
10. Marc Garde
11. Henry Cho
12. Jeff Nebril
13. Adrian Del Fierro
14. Joehl Ostil
15. Sean Michael Ng
16. Nicholas Barrios
17. Christian Barrios
18. and Dean Dantes

The girl's list made me more anxious and stressed out...

1. Rikki V.
2. Alyssa Morelos Corpuz
3. Nicole Espera
4. Nicole Jeffery
5. Joyce Keokham
6. Kriszel Laccay
7. Leslie Anne Salvador
8. Melanie Quinteros
9. Rachel Ramos
10. Makayla Dias
11. Taylor Hoover Hart
12. Sandra Gow
13. Jennier Lee
14. Jessica Jeung
15. Alexis Delos Santos
16. Ashley Zambrano
17. Kim Le
18. Licelle Tenchavez

This might, and could possibly change over the next...5 months, but I'm making the invitations soon, so..IDK.

And about the coupling. I think I'll let them choose if they have a preference already. But if that becomes a mayhem, then we're going to do this at random, i.e. pulling names out of a hat random. So if you get my brother, then...LOL.

I need to set up a court meeting soon, informing everyone of absolutely everything and when rehearsals should be. And what to wear, and how this whole thing should smoothly sail. I'm exhausted...

And now is time to work on the guest list.

I need a bloody shower.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)