Monday, May 4, 2009

Guess what?

Benjamin Button comes out tomorrow. I saw the commercial tonight, and I almost wet myself. D says I've been doing that a lot lately. I ...have no idea what he was talking about, but it sounded dirty. Just like when he told me that my muffin was good. I couldn't help but giggle in class. I mean, what would YOU think? I told him that I woke up reeeally turned on from my nap tonight. It really was bad. I feel so cool for being abstinent (with the exception of kissing). But it's such a pain. It makes me think of dirty things in class, or when I'm watching TV, or before I go to bed, or when I wake up. My head is so full of lust lately, I think that means I need to get laid or something.

Oh but right, I'm abstinent ..



Since wasting time is my forte, I would love to, if I could, waste the rest of the days tangled on a mattress with you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)