Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What can I say about this day!

Today was so much love and hate, fight and play, smiles and tears. But it was such a great day...

D and I play around a lot. We say a load of crap to each other, intended for fun. But one of us always gets offended in some way, and the other will always flip out and be offended that the other is offended. And then we fight. We argue. And our voices strain trying not to scream. First, we argue a while about the situation and why the other is being such a jerk. And then! One of us will bring up an argument from the past, and it just gets bigger! After a few struggling scream fests, we'll get quiet, we'll breathe a while, and we let time cool us a sec. Once we can look at each other again, we throw apologies everywhere, and then...we end up holding each other, and everything is fine again. I love it when we make up. I feel warm, like I'm slightly intoxicated. Yeah, lunch was so grand though. It all started with his incredibly strong, kung-fu grip and my playful smart mouth.. Aha thinking back to it now, we are so silly.

After school, Mama and Papa took us to exchange my dress for a better one. D wanted to pay, but my parents beat him to it and told him to put his money away. A million thanks to the greatest people in my life...

Anyway, I love it when D hangs out with me and the family. I feel so complete. And so does he. He's growing very much more comfortable, and I just want to smother him with all of the family love because he doesn't receive any.

It was strange, but I think I just fell more in love with him. And nothing else significant is really going through my head.

Sigh.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)