Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's late and I'm tired but I could use something warm to make me sleep. So warm it burns.

I had a rather pleasant day and evening. Since it rained, Ace's Santa Cruz plans were shot so I'd thought that for the day, I can just lay around, update my Ipod (which really is no longer working), and talk to D. But then JB texted before I had stepped into my shower and invited me to dinner. I haven't spent any quality time with him in so long that I became so excited!

We drove to Warm Springs and he took me to his favorite ramen place. It was cool, and I mentioned something about Dining and Dashing. I really began considering it but he said that he went there way too often. I love our implied paying traditions The implication is that I never really have to pay.

We'd simply talked about everything else in between. Prom, significant others, sex, friends, college. I really missed him.


Apres, we waited for Ace in the car outside my house. We listened to both of their musically-told lives. From their previous friends, infatuations, reminiscence, adventures to the aimless phrases just so we can spit some laughter. 8 o'clock and we played Monopoly. JB and Ace fucking killed RV and me. Mainly because we hadn't really known the basic principles, and because we we're absolutely caught up with texting.

We played till 12, and they just left. I was over 20,000 in debt, and the game ended with RV in her room, Ace scraping so that she wouldn't have to admit JB won, JB excitedly screaming and farting, and me with 305 to spare. Wonderful night!

Just like Summer '08

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)