Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I detest dress shopping. It makes me anxious and depressed. I do not like choosing under time and pressure. I do not like being held back by money. I do not like money! I am so picky and indecisive about what to put on myself. Guys have it so easy. They can look sharp with a really nice tux or suit. But girls have everything else in between to worry about. It's been 3 years (maybe 4 if I count 8th grade promotion) that I've had horrendous shopping expiriences for dresses. Next year, I'm not putting it off. I'm going to get that shit done. (Or so that's what I say now)

Sigh, other than that...well there really is nothing else other than that. Kim and I were able to spend some quality time and I'll be honest, it was rather nice. She's the only one that I can be the girliest with. I guess I'd forgotten how much fun we have together. But we're moving forward now, folks.

I'm very excited for prom. I'm excited to pick out a tux tomorrow with D. I'm excited about the next sunny days coming up. I'm just excited. But for now, I'm exhausted. I'm absolutely drained. And I have nothing intelligent to say. Therefore...

Bonne nuit ..

PS. 3 in the afternoon?! LOL

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)