Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ace refuses to leave my house, that's what's up.

Guess what? Makay came back to school today and I was so happy! She lost her voice and I just wanted to listen to her talk all day! She sounded like LC and B. Davis all at the same time. The best rasp voice after Rosey's and Ace's lost voice.

I like being around Makay. She makes things very alive for me. I can say whatever is in my head and be as strange as I can be, and she'll be amused! I love amusing people, but I don't have to try with her at all. I just do. She makes me very happy. And I want to say that it scares me to know that, but I don't think I am afraid. C'est bien, oui?

I think I am more excited about seeing Yeah Yeah Yeah's than going to prom. The only reason why I'm still excited for prom is because I want to dress up, and see everyone else dressed up, and...have a great night with D. But the thought of Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Taking Back Sunday. Oh man I get mammoths in my stomach!


I keep talking about the same things on my blogs, but whatever. I'm just saying.

The ancient laptop has a virus, and RV is always on the desktop, so I am never online. Except for the nights when she showers, lol.

J'ai besoin de dormir...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)