Monday, February 21, 2011

A rant about a few things wrong with me

And hay man, cool it.

  • I am having my 'M' cravings again. They're all very awful. I did not mean to crave for the M's, but I am. Let me list them:
  1. Mountain Dew (typical)
  2. Mentos
  3. Milano
  4. Milky Way
  5. Mochi
  6. and for the plant department, Mangoes
  • My room keeps getting infested with ants. What the hell? I ate some Yan Yan a few weeks ago and I collected all the sticks that read "FOX, BEWARE OF LIES." Yesterday, I found them on my window sill being eaten by a pile of fucking ants. One entire stick almost disappeared. It was holey and disgusting and I almost threw up in my mouth. I still haven't cleaned it completely. I just sprayed it with Febreeze and covered the fuckers with wet paper towels. I think the Febreeze killed some. I watched them slow to their deaths. Fucking ants.
  • My eyesight is getting worse and worse. As of lately, I have been wearing my glasses a lot. I cannot watch TV with out it. I cannot be on my laptop without it. I, of course, cannot read with out them. Sometimes, even driving becomes a problem. I think I will look for some fancy new frames.
  • I need to stop eating on my bed. It keeps absorbing the smells of all the food that I eat and as fantastic as it sounds to wake up to the smell of the foods I like to eat, it isn't so pleasant in the morning.
  • I have been unnecessarily worrying about the silliest shit lately.
  • I do not know why I began this entry.
  • I just feel like showering.
  • And doing homework.
  • OH! One more thing wrong. I missed a deadline for photo yesterday. OH NELLAY, I cannot have that happen again.
I think I am bored.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)