Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Broken lens and astigmatism


I cannot get my photos right. When I review them, I can see that my composition looks well and the picture from far away is just fine but then I squint and notice that it is blurry and out of focus. I have to manually focus each photo I take because my lens will no longer function automatically. And for the most part, I do not really mind it. This way I have complete control over the focus. But unfortunately, my eyesight is shit. And it's just getting worse. Even with my glasses I cannot see very well anymore. What seems focused to me, ...really is not. AND SO HERE'S A TOAST FOR TODAY'S PHOTOS! Blurred and out of focus shots! I lost a lot of good pictures due to this tragedy.

And everyone else around me cannot grasp the concept of a manual focus and so when someone tries to tinker with my baby, the photos turn out like this 89% of the time. But this picture actually is not that bad compared to the other shots that Abby tried to take today. At least she took the lens cap off for this one.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)