Sunday, February 20, 2011

After party


When we arrived at the house~Mikal's~ the first thing we did was clear the never cleared table and decided on poker. I saw a box of cotton swabs so I started distributing the cotton swabs to everyone on the table...for no apparent reason~. Then they just figured they were chips and I said to myself, You are such a baller all the time Ange. But Tam insisted we play with money... and so she grabbed a drawer from where ever she got it from and spilled all the coins on the table. With a BANG CLASH FIZZLE.

This is how we ended the night.
  • Sorting the coins
  • Then playing poker, then fivehand.
  • Then I won some 'cause, like I said, I'm a baller.
  • Then we sorted again, guessing how much we did have. Over 60 was for certain.
  • Why the hell was it such a good night?
I don't think I have had a good night with them in such a long time. Mostly because I have not been with everyone in what feels like a long time. But it's nights like these that remind me how in love I am with being with them. Laughing endlessly and making what seems insignificant to be one of the most unforgettable nights we've had.
Abby, Andrey, Gabe, Gio, Gus, Mikal, Nick, Ramon, Steph, Vag

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)