Thursday, February 17, 2011

Airdrying and the snoring and Ange

I wonder how many hours I have already spent in my entire lifetime just sitting on my bed naked after a shower. Letting myself dry off naturally. Peeking through Tumblr. Spacing out and being as naked as possible. I do this so often...

Vag is snoring next to me taking her afternoon nap. She keeps napping. That is all she ever does. I do not know what happen to this creature but she cannot go on through the day with out sleeping. She no longer stays up till the wee hours of the night and morning. She just sleeps. And now she is snoring. She snored through the entire after school time and now she will snore through before Jersey comes on.

Currently, I am lurking through an acquaintance's Tumblr. I find her incredibly attractive. Not in the physical way, although she is quite beautiful. But she fascinates me. And I would like to be her friend. But if this turns into another crush, I will never find the balls to actually be friends with her. Like Tay Williams. Well, NOT like Tay Williams but considering that I have a crush on her, I kind of just freeze up and blush and not know what to say. What the hell? Honestly, I think I may be encountering some intimidation as well. Women, sigh. They fascinate me, but they intimidate me as well. My confidence foundation relies on my uncontrollably eccentric character. I do not know how fascinating I am. Though I have been told I am a charmer. I truthfully just think I am bizarre. And people I attract are bizarre as well for being attracted. Sometimes I'd like to think that I am not as strange as people perceive me. But without the eccentricity, what if I am just dull? This rant is starting to depress me. Well, all I want is to be friends. I have been Mr. No Balls lately. God damn. I have not been doing exactly what I want to do. I have not been saying exactly what I want to say. I have not been being myself as I intend to be. I have been holding back on a lot of things lately. My desires are displeased and dissatisfied with my lack of balls. WHERE ARE MY BALLS?! Where are my god damn balls? I will tear someone apart.

Tear. Apart.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)