Saturday, February 19, 2011

Magick - Klaxons

Waking up this morning put me in an awful bad mood. I think I was grumpy because I'm hungry. And once I got up and wore warm clothes so I can go out and buy myself quessadillas, the people in this house kept stopping me, which put me in something beyond a bad mood. I was a cursing sailor with a groaning stomach. Never get in between me and my food. You do not know what that does to me.

My mood bounced back once I was back on my bed eating. But then it slowly faded into lethargy and irritation. And so now I am here trying my best not to channel my irritation to anyone. With that, I am being a music junkie. Finding music I could potentially love.

I have always known of the Klaxons but for some reason never gave them a chance. But now that I am giving them that chance, I am very much liking it. A part of me wants to just sit here and have eargasms. But I have a party to attend later, and I do not think I should decide to miss it because this weird mood might lead me to something worse. Besides, I have not been socializing lately. That can't be good for me.

Time to empty my memory card. Nietzsche and I are going to have a fun night.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)