Friday, November 27, 2009

Whose Turn? Ace's!

I didn't even greet you Happy Thanksgiving, 'cause fuck it right? We don't do that kinda shit! So I'll just confess to everyone... or anyone that comes across this blog that you started off as like a little sister to me, but now we BROS!

So it's a Monday night, and I know that once the clock strikes 8, our show goes on. One of us will text the other, and it's stupid...it's always stupid when the other isn't watching. Even if it's a rerun! I miss PS, don't you?

Our '07 falling out might not even be the last. But I hope that's the last extreme. 9 months Ace?! How did we go 9 months with out speaking and in less than...even a week we rebuilt everything! Tell me that's not amazing.

You've stayed for 3 summers now, that's the longest anyone has ever stayed! It's because you're an Andrade. And you come home at 4 in the morning and crawl in bed with me with out my consent. And you're playful to my granma when no one else is. And we have assloads of "YEAH WE SHOULD!!" ideas.

You know what the vag told me? She's the most envious of you. It surprised me at first, but as she explained how she perceived you, it all came together. Everyone knows you're badass, and you don't give a fuck, and you care but just not enough, just like Ange. No matter the occasion, you're gonna be yourself and we get what the full 100% Ace that we'll never expect. You are a pain! But you're the only pain that I would ever put up with like that. But at least you're a life, and we can't get bored.

What am I even doing with this? You know! You just know! We're just bros!

I knowww that you know that I love you, and that you're the bestfriend that's gonna keep me YOUNG! Either young or grow gray hairs really quickly. Either way, it's your job as Ace to do so.

I love you Ace!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)