Friday, November 27, 2009

Fox's Turn

It's not Thanksgiving anymore, but I still want to blog about you. Because I blog about everyone. And I love you so painfully much, so I'll just confess to everyone...or anyone that ever comes across this blog that you gave me the best happiness I never even asked for.

You’re the drastic change that I have always needed to better myself. I started waking up in the morning and finding reasons and purposes for myself. And through the day, I’d start cleaning out my life from all my accumulated bitterness and hatred. You taught me to just fuck it and choose happiness. That’s what we’re about. We always choose happiness.

Last Spring when you came into my life, I never expected you to be the one that has me shining so damn bright. And all summer, we were bursting! We danced to our songs and sang out like it was always the last day of our lives. We adventured, and went about the day amazing and epic. And we were so infinite. We strived to live and lived to be alive.

And how I’ve changed. I felt it so strongly. I hated birds Fox, I feared and hated them. But your fondness for them opened up me up to my own fondness for them. And so we got you Charlie, and you were so happy. And now you're my lovebird and I'm just happy. And I used to hate Dr. Pepper! And I never napped, but we died all the time.

It’s always so easy to miss each other too. We can’t go 24 hours with out seeing each other or else it’ll feel like months, and we discuss this every time it happens and we think it’s strange, but it’s just us and I love us.

So I hope you know that you’re that fire in me that makes me want to live completely and infinitely and amazingly all.the.time. You have my back and I have yours, and no bitches compare, fuck the system right? We’ve worked so hard for our happiness, and the gray days in between can’t ever take that away from us. You’re my best friend, and you’re amazing.

I love you Fox, I always love you.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)