Friday, November 27, 2009

Snow's Turn!

It's passed 12 so I want to say that you're tucked in bed sleeping peacefully. But hey! Somebody loves you, and that wonderful somebody must be me! So I'll just confess to everyone... or anyone that comes across this blog that you anchor me, and you keep me planted on the ground so I don't lose my sanity.

I can tell you so many things, and all my little daily drudgery and the silliness of the majority of them and you'll talk me through and give me the patience that I find so rarely. And you're so different! I never expect the same response from you as I would receive someone else. You open me up to new perspectives and give me something to think about.

The first time I met you, I couldn't even approach you. I didn't know why I was so damn intimidated but I was! But you sent me that giraffe text, and I just loved you right then! I trusted you quickly, very quickly. You made it so easy for me to open up.

And I liked that you trusted me. I loved it! It felt good being the source of some reassurance for someone because it's like being needed. You're like the baby to us, but the mama at the same time! Your preciousness makes you the baby, and it makes you far too lovable you know? But your take-charge, responsible characteristic makes you the mama that leads us!

BFD was the best with you. Fremont is better when you're in town. Kennedy is better when I get to see you even once a day! Far away Pleasanton just makes us miss you all the time!

You just keep me on my feet Snow. When I need advice, I know to turn to you when I want to do the right thing, the best thing for a situation. And as much stresses and responsibilities you have, you provide me with security that I need from a best friend. Unlike my HIV test results, you stay positive and keep me positive. All I have to do is text you, or even call you and I'm safe!

I hope you know that I love you dearly. I don't think I've ever told you that I sort of kind of really look up to you. What I want to be when I grow up? Something amazing like Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart. You're a hard-working thug and I'm lucky that you even spare any time for me with everything you have to do. So everything you do for me, it makes me feel lucky. Lucky like the last few drops of Aloe juice in the fridge.

I'm proud to call you my bestfriend, so don't forget about me any time soon okio?

I love you Snow, I love you like a Special K bar when I'm desperately famished... except I love you a lot more than that!

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)