Thursday, November 19, 2009

Waited Up Till It Was Light

It feels like ancient days. But I miss everyone all the time.

What I've been doing:
-Eating Special K Bars religiously in the car on the way to school
-Leaving my ipod dead
-Coming home when it's dark
-Listening to Matt and Kim in the morning
-Not doing Chem homework... at all.
-Not attending my Psychology class
-Thinking about living with my boys Jabe, Jacon, and Anthony
-Not thinking about the Saturday night to come
-Messing up my shower routine so I end up having to shower in the morning
-Not listening to Death Cab because it depresses my mood
-Sleeping ridiculously early
-Avoiding the thought of donuts
-Making attempts with this permit thing...
-Planning to spend time with some old/new friends during the break
-Thinking about Great Escape Nights
-Being happy, very happy. Always.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)