Monday, November 9, 2009

Remember Heather,

I miss her.

I remember when she left, I never got a good bye. I was on vacation, and she left before I can return. She was a sunshine that sophomore year. And now she's gone, and I miss that sunshine.

Ferna used to call her Little Foot because of what he thought were her abnormally small feet. When really, they were just small. And she was so happy all the time that it was contagious. We adventured, and I miss her.

I didn't even get a lot of time with her. Right when we started getting close, she left. She left to get some SoCal lovin'. And inevitably, we drifted. I remember she was the reason why I started writing letters and having pen pals. We exchanged addresses and had cute stationaries and wrote to each other almost every week! I anticipated every week that surprised me with a letter. But then the letters started coming less frequently, until they didn't come anymore.

And now on this shitty day, feeling this shitty feeling, I want some sunshine. But I can't seem to find it.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)