Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Won't Mention That You Wanted Me To Blog About You

So I'll just confess to everyone...or anyone that ever comes across this blog that you are absolutely the freshest breath of air that I take.

It's always so easy with you, so simple, so relaxing. I don't have to kill myself with analysis and scrutiny, ever. I don't have to worry about what to say, what to feel, how to act, or even how to look. You hate it when I wear eyeliner because it drags on to our time. And you'll never give me a decent answer when it comes to clothes because you're a guy, and you don't really care. You just want to get going. But I drag on the time anyway, and you get your almost fake irritation, bitch about your fake bitching, and then we finally get going.

For two years now, our friendship only gets better and better. There's never too much pressure, too much promises, or any problems. We just waste time together like a couple of kids wasting time together. You are my center. You have always been my center. You're like a cup of tea, or a really good nap. I don't stress with you, or even around you.

And I can never, ever, or have ever gotten sick of your company. It's not even something for me to think about anymore. It's just something so natural to me. Too much time with you never wore out our friendship and too little time with you never tensed up our friendship.

I hope you know this much. And I hope you know you'll always be my best friend. The easiest friendship I have ever had in the 17years that is my life.

And I think you already know, but I'm proud of you. I am always proud of you. Everything you put your mind to, and all the things that you tell me, it always makes me proud of you. You are so good, and you don't even know it.

I love you Jabe, maybe even too much.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)