Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Dragged The Ancient Laptop Back In Because I Don't Want To Be Lonely Tonight

Johnny Foreigner is stressing me out, but in the good way. In a very good way. In a very distracting way.

Wanna know about my day? Oh I know you do.. Just kidding, I know you don't but fuck it. This is MY blog. My blog that people refer to quite often...but MY blog nonetheless. And I get to say whatever I feel like saying. And I feel like ranting so I'll share.

This morning, I woke up at 8. Feeling good, I went to the kitchen and made some hot cocoa. I peeked out of the window and saw how lovely the morning looked. So, I took my hot cocoa and sat outside on my porch. It only lasted five minutes. I got way too cold... So I went in my room where it was cozy and warm...and then turned on the fan. Yeah.

I got a call from my darlinglove, and it all was so smooth until he told me that he was taking away the Ipod from me. Let me just admit that I was way too shattered. I was over-dramatically shattered about it. I thought to myself, On top of not having him for 14 straight days, I won't even have my music when I'm feeling quiet and lonely? Goddamnit I was such a mess for approximately 30 minutes. I halfway got over it, as long as I didn't think about it.

Several hours later, as I was getting ready to go to Fox's house, a familiar sound chimed through my house. I mean... the doorbell rang. It was ..to my surprise, my darlinglove. But I saw him, and realized that he was saying goodbye. And so my heart felt heavy, and I buried myself in his chest. But in his hands, he presented me his phone, a letter, and his Itouch... with all one thousand of my songs in it. He said, I wouldn't let you go through with out your music, and smiled this glorious smile. And then I called him stupid, and laughed to myself at how amazing he always is.

We stood in front of my doorway for hours, and I just stared at him. And I tried to memorize the shape of his eyes, and his smile lines that I adore so much. And I told him to stay safe and not forget about me. And he reassured me more than I needed, and I told him I'll be alright. And I kissed him more times than I can ever remember, and we said our I love you's more times than we can ever remember, and then he walked out my door, and I looked out till the car rolled away. Ilovehimsomuch.

After, RV and I walked to Fox's. I love the anticipation of walking to her place. It always feels like home. Flipperina was already there eating pizza, and I wanted a sandwich but was too lazy so I grabbed a pizza. Well, I love Fox. I always love Fox. I even miss her right now.

The family and I went to the movies after. We watched 2012. That shit stressed me out. I don't even think I want to talk about it. Fuck man.

And now, I'm texting JB, and I miss him too. I really really do.

Crap, this is such a rant.

Ian is 3 hours into his flight. 15 more hours to go! I hope the flight remains safe.

I'm down to my last bottle of Aloe.

I want to watch Eternal in a few minutes.

I don't know what else to say.

Fck this was long.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)