Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We haven't had a home-cooked dinner all week.

We had been buying out and going out, and lazying up the house like we are short on time. We really are just lazy. But this is fun too.

I arrived home rather early today. I didn't have anything else to do. The Durango kids had no plans to eat out, and I just felt like being home. I came home to an empty house though, but once everyone got home, we headed to Walters for Open House.

When we got there, I had all these weird familiar feelings that I had never before recollected. I'm not sure why, but I the more I try to think of it, the more I realize that Walters is now a complete blur to me.

Ready for some good news? RV won first prize in the science fair. Her science teacher was up to his ears talking to our parents about her tremendous work and how all the judges agreed hers best. My parents as well were on their toes listening to the teacher's praises. "Yeah, Rikki rocks!" he says. It was strange to hear, but we all chuckled anyway. RV too wanted to throw her arms in the air with complete satisfaction that she had excelled.

And so because of that, the family decided to eat out..again. But this time instead of King Noodle or Pho Noodles, we went to Olive Garden. I swear every time I'm there it always feels like I was JUST there. Her excellence, though, deserved a "celebration" and it was nice getting out with the family. Blithe on the other hand is lashing out his attitude and could've potentionally ruin the night. But Mom salvaged it with an "Okay, we'll mind our own business. ANYWAY!" While I murmured, "Everyone just ignore him." Then I rolled my eyes! The conversations went on smoothly from there.

-
Today in advisory, I noticed this kid that I always noticed but never acknowledged. He's quiet, but I couldn't tell whether he was shy, or just neglected the nothingness that advisory had to offer. I had to biggest urge to ask him for permission to look through his ipod. I thought that maybe that way, I could know something about him. And not always, but usually, Ipods could really say something about someone. But once my mind began running through scenes, he engaged in a conversation with these group of people. They were talking about ghosts and railroad tracks. I pretended to be a part of it. I smiled and laughed at the right times, but really, I had no idea of the things they were saying. And I suppose it didn't really matter. I just felt like mentioning this.
-

We've been at it for 3 days, and I don't want it to end. It's a haven building a world of our own on that bed sheet. I could tangle with you and just lay for hours with the sun testing our eyes. But what a shame, lunch only lasts 30 minutes.
The best 30 minutes of my day.

PS. I keep getting these terrible pop-ups that are rather inappropriate. It makes me wants to turn off this thing and just go to sleep.

Good night, World.

PPS. Another long blog. Cool, huh?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)