Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I can spend hours staring at guitars, making my heart grow fonder. I can spend hours listening to guitars and the right voices, keeping my soul set on fire. And I'm only halfway there.

Sometimes, I love so much that I wonder if anyone has ever loved or hated anyone or anything as much as I love. I love, and it feels as if I am always breaking. If I say the right words, a shudder would move through me and I suffer in the way worth suffering. If I say the wrong words, I can only fall at my knees and know that my only punishment is the shattering of a heart. My red, raw, and beating heart. Every little cell, every molecule, every spec in me is desperate with such desires. One step and I tremble at the knees. I feel the pinch at my heart and it lands in the pit of my stomach. If you have ever had your breath taken away...

Attain this feeling and you will die knowing you had been alive.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)