Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HELLO !

I had very recently just hurt my foot due to the clumsiness of my being naked. It has been over 20 minutes since I stepped out of the shower, and I am still naked. This is...the life.

I had very recently received the spot of being Girl's Singles Varsity 1. Unfortunately, I of course do not feel as if I deserve it or have earned it because it was just handed to me due to the fact that no one else will challenge the spot for Singles 1. I'll work my way to the best anyway.

I had very recently kept in touch with an old friend of mine. Inevitably, the subject of my boyfriend came up. She asked if he played badminton. I of course said no because he doesn't. And in the midst of answering that, I realized that my boyfriend does not do anything. He is...my boyfriend. He spends his time away from me, thinking about me. He spends his time with me concerning all of the things I want and makes his way to give me those things. He is 100% my boyfriend. And of course a part of me believes that maybe this isn't so good for him. That he needs other things in his mind. And so I encourage a hobby, a sport, a job, anything to add on to his list of priorities. But at the same time, I can't help but love him even more for being so much for me. For being so good to me. I have it SO good in life.

My family and I had very recently finished (I think) finished renovating the kitchen. It smells of furnishing paint, but it shines now. It's granite now. And it's mosaic now. I realized that one day, I want the family that I might build cook together and have nightly dinners together like my family does. I love knowing that with everything, I can still come home and have my family and I together for even just a few minutes and settle at the dinner table together. No one has it as good as me, compadre.

I had very recently been missing spending time with a close girl friend. I have my Wingman, of course. But as my sister says, she is always inside due to the fact that her parents are...all fucked up in the head. And any other girl left, well who bother's to just chill anymore? They're either not allowed out, or they have no time, or I just don't have anyone else left. It's very frustrating wanting this company. And as much as I love my guy friends, it gets tiring being surrounded by testosterone. Sometimes, I don't mind the estrogen, even if it isn't as easy. Yes world, I am craving for some girly company D:

I'm not sure what else to cover, so I think I'll end this entry and resume speaking to TRy. To this day, they still bother to call me. I love that. You know what else I love? This amazing weather. It's warm. But I thought about the rain today...and I realized that I won't mind it so much. Maybe...

Have a good night.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)