Thursday, April 2, 2009

GOOD EVENING !

I'd like to say that I am very tired. There isn't enough hours in the day lately. There isn't enough hours in the night. I want to sleep and wake up wanting. I do not like waking up with the first words in my head being, "fuck it."

I'd like to say that the school is out to get me. The attendance clerks and/or the teachers continuously mark me absent through the day, though I have proof that I was completely at present in class. It is very frustrating coming home to a pissed off mother and father asking where I have been all day. Mom, Dad, I have been in class all day, the school is out to get me. It is very frustrating having the same conversations every week. It is very frustrating that I seem to be not at present in school, even when I am. I have not ditched all year. Er, not all term.

I'd like to say that I love seeing old friends. Seeing the face of Jennifer Lee brought back more memories than I thought. I can recall her being such a big influence on me. I always looked up to her. And now that I am miles taller than her, I still can't help but realize how...FREAKIN' COOL she is! She gives good hugs. Gooood hugs are very rare lately..

I'd like to say that sometimes, my heart is ready to burst. It's something different every time. Something amazing, something incredible, something breathtaking, something so ungodly tremendous that it makes me whisper to myself. I'm not sure exactly what I am talking about... But my heart is full of love.

I'd like to say that one of these days, I'll get my head back and I'll have something profound to say. Something I feel that could be profound. Until whenever, I will remain with these updating repetitions. There isn't much to say lately. There is a swarm of unidentified thoughts in my head, and I've yet to catch them.

Bonne nuit !

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)