Sunday, April 26, 2009

Being with Taylor, or Makayla, reminds me of when Kim and I had just began spending time together. She was so sincere with her invitations and the bonding time that we were to share. And it was clear that she really wanted to be in my life. After the momentary awkwardness and a little bit of the quietness, the laughter began kicking in and soon, we'd built a sense of humor that only the two of us understood. That's how Tay and Makay are coming to be. And I'm ecstatic to know that they really mean to be in my life. But I can feel myself building a wall while welcoming them in at the same time. Like I've already set a limit as to how far we could become friends. Is that odd? Because I feel odd. I feel like I'd forgotten how to make friends. Or I'm afraid. Or I'm just strange. Or I'm using this too much as a thought-distraction and I'm getting carried away.

I dislike the mall. I dislike money. And money dislikes me. But I had a rather good today. It felt fresh. The beginning !
-
TwentySix3;
Me: Baby, what's better than kissing?
D: Looking into your eyes..
Me: Mm, fck. I was expecting a wrong answer. But you got me there...

I didn't even realize it was our 7 month until Makay mentioned that it was her 1 month. Heh heh[:

I love you, you know?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)