Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Good evening.

My lips are getting dry and chapped from the blistering cold. It's rather sunny, sometimes. But the cold will be the cold.

Guess what? Fernan got his license today and I got shot gun! We ate fast food, and I felt fat and ugly once we were done. I hate eating fast food... But I was so bloody hungry.

Guess what? I have over 5 rolls of film that I neeeed to develop. But I don't seem to be finding the time. I promise that by the end of this week, I'll have them pretty and developed.

Guess what? I had one of my best games of the season today. I like being paired with Tyler. I hadn't known that we could play together. We laughed too much the first match. I couldn't even take the game seriously. Good game..

Guess what? Imaginary numbers... Whaaaat...

Guess what. Nevermind. I don't want to say.

Guess what! No no, I shouldn't.

GUESS WHAT.

Sigh.

PS.

She points at him, "You're lucky!"
"Thank you," he responds.

I was gleaming.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)