Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Andrade's went out for a haircut!

Well that was fun. We should do it again. But Dad says we need to be nicer to each other. He says TV is rotting our minds and making us wicked. The television is evil apparently, but he continuously fraternizes with it all the while informing us of its horrid side-effects. Dad is silly, and Mom. I never understand Mom. She's definitely female. Because she says things and complains about one thing when really she's complaining about something else. Mom is the best mom ever. But sometimes she just needs to...SHUT UP. She's silly too.

I hope you're as happy as I am, World. I love my family dearly with all the little resentments included. And I love the house we live in and all the messes we create in it. It's a good time to be happy. I have everything. I have thought about this long and hard and I am living the life.

I hope you're as happy as I am, I really do. Promise.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)