Thursday, May 8, 2014

woolf vs plath

fill my pocket with stones, stroll to a nearby river, and drown myself

or

seal my kitchen, blast carbon monoxide, and place my head in the oven 

?

they both look like people i know. 

but apparently, i can't respect a female author unless she's already killed herself. don't ever quote me on that. (no one ever quotes me on anything, btw). i'm variably sick in the head. i've been daydreaming about being a satirical thespian, alright?  i've been thinking about getting people to convulse in sheer amusement. choke in hilarity. or just kill 'em dead. but consider my lack in any form of comedic focus. i'm not very funny. i will make you laugh anyway (most likely due to my threatening undertones of murdering you and/or myself if you don't laugh [or you just truly feel sorry for me]). why am i not getting paid for all my artful and free form entertainment? i should be getting paid for my words. or no. nah. this is not a voice to be heard nor is it a voice to stand on its own. 

my sporadic and astonishing self-confidence vs. my consistent and comfortable self-deprecation 

can you handle it? 

can 
you 
handle
it 

track 14 of Confessions, album by artist Usher, 2004  

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)