Tuesday, May 6, 2014

i tried to flush my mother's shirt down the toilet

but you've probably already guessed that i couldn't recall a damn thing.

i awoke to a text from vggr telling me that our father questioned her that morning as to why i tried to flush my mother's shirt down to toilet. she asked me why i did it. then i asked her if she really expected me to know the answer. that same day, i woke up to my bedroom floor scattered with pieces of paper towels. i slept till seven pm because i was still drunk at three pm. around nine, my mother entered my bedroom and sternly asked me why i tried to flush her shirt down the toilet. i froze because i didn't have the nerve to say i was too blacked out to know the reason of my action. 

why the fuck did i try to flush my mother's shirt down the toilet? 

i've been avoiding leaving my bedroom since. 

typical. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)