Sunday, May 4, 2014

internal monologues of the 22nd century

at 3 pm, i shot up from my bed and dug excruciatingly from my mind as to what i can last recall. that's an enjoyable game i play with myself on weekends. 

at 3 pm, i'm almost certain i am still relatively drunk. what am i thinking with this sangria bull shit? i can't live like this. 

at 3 pm, i fought to stay awake. i nailed myself to my phone. i cursed. i had a talk with the crystal head on my shelf and told it that i can't live like this. i even referred to my past marijuana troubles. remember those days? when i was stoned literally every moment of my conscious life. now i pass. i pass. i pass. i couldn't live like that. 

i boil potatoes for at least two hours. if there's anything i can't stand, it's under-cooked potatoes. just because i'm eating the fruit of the earth, doesn't mean i want to taste the earth. the earth can eat me. butter me up. i'm 40 proof. 

yesterday late afternoon, i sauntered around the park in grievous paranoia of the birds roaming about. my pulse and perspiration took hold of my leisure time. my saunter became a chase scene. i'd gotten so bad that i convinced myself there was a giant turkey stalking me. what the hell is this bird thing about? i can't live like this. 

i think i've decided that i've given up. 

i think i mean it.

i can't live like this. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)