Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Melanie Quinteros

A flickr just for her: MELANIE





-Our studio pictures. PHOTO MAGIC AW YEH.


-Favorite picture of us. It best describes us.

I have known Melanie Quinteros for nearly 6 years and our friendship has never faltered. These past 6 years, we have had ups, only ups. When we are not having ups, we have silences and fade off from each other for a bit of time. But not long after it, we come back and remind ourselves about how we have been apart and each time this happens, our friendship grows fonder and better than before. Melanie is one of the best friends I have ever had. Not once have we ever had any female issues with each other. We have never fought nor quarreled. When there had been things to stir up our friendship, we always took each others' sides and got passed them seamlessly. Today is Melanie's 19th birthday and I had one of the best days with her. I laugh like such a hyena when I am with her. She's the friend that I hang with and all the stupid things that we say, we laugh with our horse teeth out. I have reached a level of comfort with Mel that makes me feel carefree and full of laughter and appreciated! She always makes me feel appreciated.

I love Melanie more than I ever realize sometimes. I regret under-acknowledge her significance in my life. But on those really good days, I am reminded how amazing it feels to have Melanie. She reminds me of laughter. Good, wholesome, refreshing laughters. I love you Mel.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)