Sunday, May 22, 2011

Jayson Jackson

Dear Jase,

Even if we never see each other anymore, I never doubt that you will always be one of the best friends I have. For as long as I have known you, you have been dependable and reliable and considerate and thoughtful and you never fail to amaze me with your incredibly big heart. I don't think I have ever thanked you for what you have done for me, but you should know that I am beyond words grateful for you. I do not know how much worse my senior year would have been if you weren't there keeping both my feet on the ground and making sure that I'm alright. I always appreciated your tendency of never judging the things that I do and the mistakes that I make. You just listen to my ridiculous shit and reassure me that everything will be OK. When I think back on my messy and cloudy senior year, the happy memories that stand out to me include you in it. From simply taking me out during lunch and weekends to having our long conversations about relationships and girls. I always had the best time with you.

Aha, and I'm sorry for being yesterday's inconvenience. I really preferred that everyone just went without me because my schedule was a burden. But I love you for coming to my house in the morning and waking me up and refusing to accept my refusal to go just to tell me that I HAVE to go. Just for you. "We can't go with out you." I don't know why, but it warmed my stone cold heart when you and Ace went so out of the way just to make it work. Even on your birthday you're more concerned about me!

Happy birthday Jase. I love you so so so much!




ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)