Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bossman of the house

Driving when barely conscious is like driving under the influence. Sort of. Not really. Maybe I'm always just quite imaginative. Music is foundation. It ties me up together and makes sense of the colors and smells and even temperatures. Faces turn upside down, eyes fishing over cheeks and over steering wheels.

This week my parents have gone off to be their adventurous selves to celebrate their 20th anniversary. 20. That's how old I will be in just a few months. God I am proud of them. I hope they have a fantastic week without their two brat daughters and obnoxious son and the rest of their parental responsibilities. In the mean time, I am bossman. I should be ecstatic but the thought just makes me feel sleepy. Drive here, drive there, feed them. But... anything for my parents. They deserve this week off.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)