Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm angry all the time now. I'm angry at everything. I find myself getting angry at everyone. I can't stabilize my thoughts. It's like I'm having heat flashes. I feel my face turn red. I feel my heart race. My chest feels like it will rip open while body tries to swallow it whole. My breathing loses its pace. I excessively blink, like everything in front of me leaves me in disbelief. My head swims and the temperature of my body rises. I'm boiling, I'm fucking boiling.

I was driving home earlier and I found myself feeling more alone than I have in such a long time. There's this annoying nothingness inside me that keeps weighing me down. I keep lying. I'm just lying. I don't want to talk about anything. Alone? How could I feel this alone? How could I feel alone to the point of anger? It doesn't make sense. I've never complained about being alone. What is this now?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)