Friday, May 13, 2011

"Infallible"

After an entire day of this nonsense....


I woke up today to find that Blogger is finally getting its shit together. But to check up on my blog, I found that Blogger deleted my most recent post entitled "Infallible". It's not in my edited posts, or saved anywhere. Really, it's nowhere to be found. Considering that it was a narrative post about something rather sensitive to me, I can't exactly rewrite to re-post it. Sigh. Well there isn't exactly a point to this particular entry. I just felt as if I was like under the constant Tumblr struggle when Tumblr informs its Tumblees that they will "Be back shortly." I checked every second, every few hours. Once distracted enough and forgotten, I would get entry ideas and click the Blogger bookmark only to find that they are still going under technical difficulties and I would scream or yelp in agony. Rae kept laughing at me because my reactions were identical. The same big-eyed, lump-in-throat, pouting cry when I see that same UNAVAILABLE word. I repeated the same reaction 3 consecutive times. Like a dumb pet. It was 3 in the morning and I was still pouting about technical difficulties.

Now I can't help but think how precious this blog has been to me. Though truth be told, I would rather it not mean anything for I don't wish to have any sort of internet attachment to any websites. But I just can't help it. I am most expressive here.

Don't do it again Blogger. Now I learn you are certainly...not infallible.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)