Thursday, April 14, 2011

Practical?

My everyday outfits lately have been very simple. I think I have cargo pants problems. I have this constant need to wear my cargos. The other day, Ace and I bought matching fatigue corduroy cargos from Macy's. Cause we are bros. On top of that I bought another black cord cargo to make myself happy. The 4 days of the week that I have class, I wear my cords. One for every 4 days. And now that I have my SMU back, I wear my SMU. But once the weekend is here, sexy is too.

Oh hoh, the other day, Mikal and I were shopping and I kept finding sunglasses I like...and she kept forbidding me to purchase them. THIS SCUM. How can you forbid me to buy one of my only favorite purchases?! My collection grows and grows and grows.

Well. Soon, I am on my way to the Half-Priced Bookstore. Another one of my favorite purchases. It's the little things guise. The little things that make me happiest.

"And it is always the simplest shit that mean the most." -Baths.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)