Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday afternoons

I'm sitting up on my bed, finally awake after a rather short night. The first thing I wanted to do once I opened my eyes was to 1) tell Chris to shut the fuck up about the beach. We're not going to the beach Chris. I think I received over 10 texts about going to the beach. 2) pick up Bukowski and read until my nutritional hunger is louder than this literary hunger. I stood up and picked up my book and my glasses from my desk. I started reading, getting a good flow of his words when juvenile distractions began ascending to my concentration level. After a few more lines all I could hear was 1) Blithe's incessant music from his phone coming from the bathroom. The bathroom has terrific acoustics so the ridiculousness of his music was emphasized. 2) Rik and Chris having play fights and their voices rising up and down on each other. These two are always bickering about something. If not, then Chris' strangely shrill voice just occupies the vicinity. Fuck his braces. No peace and quiet!!

Today I should:
1) Develop all the film I have left
2) Ride bikes, but that is a daily given
3) Read some more.
4) Ride some more.
5) I don't know, is it warm outside yet?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)