Saturday, April 9, 2011

4:50am

Hello tendencies of titling my entries with the current time,

I am back to this strange, lame, and lackluster schedule. I think I am letting the weather control me too much. I can't help it. Happiness just bursts out of me when the sun is out. It bursts out of everyone. And I find myself less irritated by things. The cold just brings it out of me. I'm like a fucking bear! I start to imagine myself mauling people like a bear once I feel the irritation creep up my skin. I hate it. It's like the first time empathizing with the first person who ever yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP.

But not to worry. I'm not as irritated as I always dramatically make myself sound. I have a few things that keep me very happy during the days and nights. A few things that keep me going until summer.
  • Rae. I cannot even begin to explain the intoxicating euphoria and inexplicable bliss that washes over me every single time we're together. It's cheesy and cliche, but I don't care how I sound because this is exactly where I want to be.
  • Ace. My life would be boring with out my bro. That simple~
  • NJ. I am overwhelmed with joy and love. I just... I cannot help the smile that creeps across my face when I think of her. I cannot wait...
  • My ipod, my bed, my sunglasses, and all my adventure shoes.
There's everything else in between, but these make me the happiest lately. These are the things that always, always make it easier for me to see the fact that I would never trade my life for anything else but what it is.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)