Thursday, April 28, 2011

Carefree please

If I could ride my bike with BBG all day and rest to play baseball with Drodan and fuck shit up in between with Ace and have meals with Rae and spend late nights, then my life would be just fine.

I am getting so worn out with the drudgery of life. I hate going to school. I hate working for something that I'm not even certain about. But I keep doing it because it's better to be doing something than nothing, right? And I can only imagine further disappointing my parents, more than I already do. That's probably the worst of it. How is success suppose to be defined? Is being happy enough? Or am I just being stupid, ignorant, and young? I feel as if this is just the spring itch pestering me but god damn. I picture things out so simply. I'm not materialistic or high-maintenance. The little things in my life satisfy me. And I hardly have anything to complain about. Is that ever going to be enough?

Now that I'm thinking back, I never found myself being ambitious. I would either aim low, or never aim at all. I AM SCUM.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)