Thursday, June 10, 2010

Letters; Day 6 - A Stranger

(Late!)
Dear Stranger,

I only had a dream about you once. A dream that I had years ago but still, to this day I've never forgotten. I'm sure that you're someone I've never met. Just a face in the crowd that snaked your way into my subconscious.

I can't recall why that dream haunts me still. It lurks. But not in its creepish, scary way. Just something, that for some reason, left a mark on me. It's like I'd known you, or I was supposed to, and you were meant to be here, existent and breathing. And on some occasions, I wish you were. It's like missing someone I'd never met. I recall asking a friend that. Can you miss someone you'd never met?

You're a very strange, very unforgettable dream.

And I think this is the first time I've ever expressed you outside my head.
Sincerely,
Ange.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)