Saturday, June 12, 2010

Letters; Day 7 - Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear ADF,

On most days, I'm still too afraid to say my truths. And it's almost all the best truths that I'm afraid of. I feel like you never knew. Maybe never will. And well, that's my fault.

No one's ever going to love me like you had, like you do. I've put your through inexcusable pain that I shouldn't be forgiven for. But of course, knowing you, you forgive me anyway.

You know, and I know, and we both always know that we're amazing, and we're beautiful, or at least we could be. But I have my mistakes and I can't take them back, and you love me so much... and I'm always too afraid. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the way I've been.

You've given me the best and I haven't and didn't do the same in return. I could've been better. I could have been the best. And I'm astonished that after everything, after every single thing I've done, you still love me. You still want me, and you'd still have me.

That itself makes me think that you're either insane and an idiot, or you just really, honestly love me, unconditionally. Right now, you're crazy. You're crazy and you're amazing and I wouldn't want nothing more than to just be with you and live comfortably, happily, and infinitely. But that's not what we can have right now, and it's not that simple. We need time. You need time, I need time.

And maybe one day, on a better day, on some amazing day in the further future, you and I will see each other, and we'll have another chance. One day. When all has passed and some cosmic occurrence brings us together. Maybe one day.

Until then, all I can say right now is I am incredibly thankful that I've had you. Thank you for loving me with everything you have and always finding the best in me when I'm at my lowest. For having faith in me, and finding that same faith when you don't.

Until then Ian.
Sincerely,
Ange.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)